BundleOptimization 1D X is a powerful automation component used for obtaining optimal cutting layouts for linear pieces with are to be cut in bundles (more than one at a time).
BundleOptimization1D X can be used for cutting linear pieces such as bars, pipes, tubes, steel bars, or any other material used by industrial applications.
BundleOptimization1D X can be used within any programming environment such as Delphi, C++Builder, Visual Basic, Visual C++ etc.
- Any number of pieces in the DEMAND or REPOSITORY.
- Any length or width less than 1 billion units.
- Adjustable cutting blade thickness.
- Adjustable optimization level.
- Statistics related to the current optimization.
- Any measurement metric.
- Each Demand and Repository piece has assigned an external ID so that it can be easily identified.
- Very fast algorithm (Solutions are obtained within seconds).
- Can be embedded within any language that supports automation (VB, Delphi, C++Builder, VC++, etc).
BundlesOptimization 1D X is produced and distributed by S.C. Optimal Programs S.R.L.
BundleOptimization 1D X is protected by the copyright laws.
back to index