Cutting Optimization Pro
Cutting Optimization Pro is a computer program used for cutting optimization of glass, wood, metal and other materials.
- 1D and 2D optimization in the same program.
- Guillotine cuttings (from one side to the other of the material).
- Non-guillotine cuttings (the cutting machine can follow the shape of the pieces to cut).
- 2-stage guillotine optimization.
- Statistics related to the current optimization.
- Statistics are shown in tables which can be exported to Word and Excel.
- Diagrams as tables.
- Any number of pieces in DEMAND and REPOSITORY.
- Pieces can have any length less than 1 billion units.
- Automatic maintenance of the REPOSITORY.
- Possibility to define complex products (such as table, desk, cupboard, locker, book shelf etc).
- Automatic tool for extracting the components based on the external dimensions.
- Handling extra components (screws, hinges, latches etc)
- Edge banding definition and manipulation.
- Printing the cuts for using them with a CNC machine.
- Storing information about clients.
- Graphical display (black-white or colour) and in text mode of the obtained results.
- Printing the obtained results.
- Vertical printing and displaying labels and numbers.
- Printing the DEMAND and the REPOSITORY of the customer.
- Printing adhesive labels.
- Automatically computing of the sheets price.
- Very fast running time (The solution is obtained within seconds).
- The DEMAND and the REPOSITORY can be sorted.
- The DEMAND can be exported/imported to/from Excel, Word, HTML and XML files.
- The REPOSITORY can be exported to Excel and Word files.
- Shortcuts for speeding up the data input.
- Multi-language interface. Currently 9 languages are supported.
Cutting Optimization Pro is produced and distributed by S.C. Optimal Programs S.R.L.
Cutting Optimization Pro is protected by the copyright laws.
Back to index