Printing the results
Press the button Print from the toolbar which is found in the top-right part of the main window. The print dialog will be displayed on the screen:
For 2D pieces the following information can be printed:
- Full information - on a piece will be printed: size, label, edge bands.
- Piece index - only the index of each piece will be printed. This will help the rapid identification of the piece if you print the Diagram as table.
Pattern for printer - The character which is used for filling the waste in the case or printer drawing.
Sheets per Page - The number of 2D sheets which are printed on a printer page. It can be 1, 2, 4 or 6.
Diagrams can be printed as tables too. For achieving this the user has to check the option Print Diagrams as tables.
By pressing OK a new printer-settings window will be displayed.
You can print:
- All the results (all sheets and statistics)
- only some results (between x and y). The first page has index 1. The index of the statistics pages starts with number of sheets + 1.
- only the current page (sheet or statistic).
The number of sheets that can be printed on a printer page can be specified from the menu Settings | Interface From there one can specify the character which is used for filling the waste rectangles. If not character is specified the program will print an "*" in the middle of the waste rectangle.
Back to index