Lengths to be cut are introduced in Parts table.
- Length - specifies the length of the piece to be cut.
- Quantity - specifies the number of pieces of the same type.
- Height - specifies the height of the pieces to be cut. This value is important only when some extremities of the pieces to be cut have some angles different from 90 degrees. Otherwise it can be left 0.
- Material - specifies the type of material.
- Label - is a string of characters used for labelling the pieces. It can be empty.
- Angle 1 - specifies the angle of one of the extremities. Angles are expressed in degrees between 0 and 180.
- Angle 2 - specifies the angle of the other extremity.
- Customer - The name of the customer for which the parts are cut. It can be empty.
- Use it - Specifies if the part is used or not in the optimization process.
- Add button - Appends a new row in table.
- Delete button - Deletes the currently selected row.
- Open button - Loads a file from disk. Default format is xml.
- Excel button - Imports / Exports data from / to Excel files. You must have Microsoft Office installed in order to perform these operations.
- Save button - Saves data to disk (xml format).
- Clear button - Clears the table.
- Print button - Prints the table.
- Label button - Prints adhesive labels.
Hiding / showing columns
Check the boxes Index, Angles, Customer, Use it to hide or show the corresponding columns.
Extra operations on Parts table
- For sorting click the header of any column.
- For pasting from Excel right click on a cell and choose Paste.
back to index
Real Cut 1D
Optimal Programs main website