Stock of material is introduced in the Stock table.
- Length - specifies the length of the stock.
- Quantity - specifies the number of pieces of the same type.
- Height - specifies the height of the pieces to cut from. This value is important only when some extremities of the pieces to be cut have some angles different from 90 degrees. Otherwise it can be left 0.
- Material - specifies the type of material.
- Price - specifies the price of the bar. Price is either per bar or per unit. You can change this option from menu Settings
- Label - is a string of characters used for labelling the pieces. It can be empty.
- Priority - specifies the priority for cutting this stock. 0 is the highest priorty.
- Use it - Specifies if the part is used or not in the optimization process.
- Add button - Appends a new row in table.
- Delete button - Deletes the currently selected row.
- Clear button - Clears the table.
- Print button - Prints the table.
- Label button - Prints adhesive labels.
- Excel button - Imports / Exports data from / to Excel files. You must have Microsoft Office installed in order to perform these operations.
- History button - History of stock. You can restore a previous stock.
Hiding / showing columns
Check the boxes Index, Priority, Use it to hide or show the corresponding columns.
Extra operations on Stock table
- For sorting click the header of any column.
- For pasting from Excel right click on a cell and choose Paste.
back to index
Real Cut 1D
Optimal Programs main website